Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009

Impressive info on intrepid instructors who initiate illicit intercourse

Shukan Taishu (10/15)

It was just after the music school's graduation ceremony. Reiko, an attractive 26-year-old instructor, confesses that was when she commenced an "adult relationship" with a former student.

"I knew he was in love with me," she tells Shukan Taishu (10/15). "On his graduation day I felt so sad -- like I was losing a younger brother."

That day, the student followed Reiko all the way back to her apartment, and shyly handed her an original disc he'd recorded of his own classical performance.

"I was so overjoyed, I cried," Reiko recalls. "Then he extended both hands and gripped my shoulders. From that moment I began to see him as a man, and not just as a student."

She invited him up to her room.

Uh oh. Does this mean what we think it means? Yup.

"We could feel the love," she sighs. "We desired each other. I put on a CD and we listened, and he said to me, 'It's my first time.' Actually I hadn't done it that many times myself either, only with one other guy. As we kissed, I reached down and squeezed his manhood. It all seemed like a dream."

"I took him inside me, without using any protection. 'Aaaahhh, Sensei!' he groaned, as he pulled out and ejaculated all over my belly. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry,' he muttered, and awkwardly began wiping his spilled seed off me. I just hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, 'Anything that makes you feel good is fine by me.'"

When Shukan Taishu surveyed 60 female teachers about when their sex lives were most active, the new school year and graduation seasons was given as second place. The time when they felt at their horniest was just after some sort of school ceremony. Third was during extended breaks, such as summer vacation, and fourth was while on official trips.

Most teachers, however, are so busy with their work they don't have many opportunities to socialize, and out of the 60 who provided valid responses, 36 replied that their regular sex partner was a male co-worker.

Like the bespectacled Keiko. She's just 25, and looks a little bookish, which is all right, since, after all, she teaches Japanese language.

"You'll find that a lot of teachers wind up marrying other teachers," she tells Shukan Taishu. "After all, it's the place we are most likely to meet a potential spouse. Besides, we have things in common to discus -- especially if we're in the same department. It's a small world, even more so than in the average workplace."

Bored and lonely, Keiko had an affair with a colleague 20 years her senior.

"'I've got some old materials on that subject you can use,' he told me. 'Can you come by and pick them up?'"

"To be honest though, I was sort of looking forward to doing it with him," she admits. "I went to his place and while we were poring through the materials, our shoulders rubbed, and he reached for me and gently lowered me onto my back.

"Male teachers are earnest people and not all that experienced in their love techniques," Keiko says. "When we kissed, our teeth banged together. It hurt. And he tugged my dress off so hard, it felt like I was being raped."

But then came the moment of truth, and ... "I was so wet, when he slid in, you could actually hear it. It sounded like the noise when your foot sinks into a mud hole," she blushes.

Some other responses from Shukan Taishu's questionnaire determined that 51 of the 60 women had given oral sex to their male partner, and 48 had been reciprocated accordingly. Only 24 said they had utilized a sex toy; 20 had engaged in some form of SM play; 15 had done the dirty deed out-of-doors; and 8 had permitted penetration of their posterior portal. The female respondents' most favored positions were given as 37 percent from behind, 32 percent in the missionary position, 20 percent with her on top and 7 percent while sitting. As opposed to six out of 10 sex encounters taking place at home, only 7 percent said they patronized no-tell motels.

Finally, Shukan Taishu relates this athletic tete-a-tete account between an art teacher named Mio, age 31, and a married Phys. Ed. teacher.

"On the night of the middle school entrance ceremony, we stayed behind for a while, which was not that uncommon. I joined him in the locker room next to the gym and while we were chatting, on a whim, I whispered suggestively into his ear. He led me onto the stage of the auditorium, which was in complete darkness. I felt incredibly turned on.

"The next thing I knew, I was on my hands and knees and he was bonking me from behind. And while this was going on, I could still imagine seeing all the freshly scrubbed students who had been sharply lined up at assembly just a few hours before.

"So there he was, humping away, and between thrusts he joked, 'I guess we're really setting a lousy example as teachers, aren't we?'

"I felt that remark was rather insensitive, all things considered," she huffs, in a hurt tone of voice. (By Masuo Kamiyama, contributing writer)

Mainichi Japan October 6, 2007

2 Kommentare:

  1. nice article...

    very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

    success always

    Obat Bius

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. nice article...

    very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

    success always

    Obat Pembesar Penis

    Sell Capsule Vimax Penis Drugs Canada is no. 1 in the World are very herbal penis in addressing issues that are less long and large.

    AntwortenLöschen